How hilarious is that! I think that Liesel is just as amused with Brent's singing as the rest of us. ;D She is adorable, and I just love the gummy smile. You are doing a great job!!!
He dances AND sings. You SO missed your calling, Brent! She looks like a full on baby now! No more newborn look. That's so SAD! Still cute, Cute, CUTE though! LOVE her full on open mouth smile! I need a side shot to see her hair again!
4 comments:
THAT IS TOO CUTE!
A mi me parece que es BIEN lieselero.
How hilarious is that! I think that Liesel is just as amused with Brent's singing as the rest of us. ;D She is adorable, and I just love the gummy smile. You are doing a great job!!!
He dances AND sings. You SO missed your calling, Brent! She looks like a full on baby now! No more newborn look. That's so SAD! Still cute, Cute, CUTE though! LOVE her full on open mouth smile! I need a side shot to see her hair again!
Post a Comment