Sunday, August 29, 2010

Watermelon Babies

My sister Reagan and I are similar in many, many ways. Among those traits is a love for all things Gymboree for our two daughters. While we were at the Gymboree outlet in Park City, I pitched the idea of getting coordinating outfits for our girls and taking some photos. I already had some items from their Watermelon line and she spotted the same tops. Then she held up the white tennis skirt with tiny watermelons for Ireland and I found myself yelling across the store, "I WANT THAT!!!" So the photos became a reality. Here are some of the results:

Liesel, Piper and Paisley
All the girls. I have about 6 photos and one person isn't looking at the camera in each of them. I selected this one because Liesel and Ireland's faces crack me up.
Ireland's first taste of watermelon
We were finished taking photos so the girls ran to change and I started playing with Ireland. She went into a laughing fit and Reagan got some pictures of it.
I had SO much fun hanging out at Reagan's. She has no idea how lucky she is we actually left because we would've happily stayed another month!
I hope my girls grow up to be good friends like I am with my sisters!

No comments: