Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby Blues

A friend in my ward offered to photograph Brigitta as "practice" (she'd like to do it professionally some day). Because the files are so large, she's making a cd for me but she emailed this picture as a sneak peek. Did I mention she knitted the hat for Brigitta? Or that she refused to let me pay her (even a tip!)? Or that she also had a loaf of zuchinni bread for me? Yeah, I'm feeling rather spoiled lately.

In my completely unbiased, objective opinion, this picture is STUNNING!!!

UPDATE! We received the cd with all the images. Here's some more for those of you who can't get enough:








8 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I agree! I think this is the CUTEST picture I have ever seen! I love how the hat pops the color of her eyes too

Sara said...

She's beautiful!!

Jen S. said...

Love her eyes! Beautiful!!

Lisa said...

Lucky #3........looks just like her beautiful Mama! MWAH!

Lisa said...

Lucky #3........looks just like her beautiful Mama! MWAH!

russia boy said...

Love it!!

Katrina said...

We have noticed that it usually takes until the 3rd child to get one that looks mostly like mom. Beautiful baby!!!

Laney said...

Those are beautiful! Man I wish I could snuggle that cute little girl. Thanks for sharing them!