Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Brigitta October POTD

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait 'till tomorrow,
For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

Brigitta and Rockwell are growing up so quickly, Reagan came up with the brilliant idea to send each other a Picture of the Day of our babies. I don't typically have time to pull out my Nikon to catch the latest, but I almost always have my iPhone handy. Now I wake up excited to see the latest of Rockwell. As I'm closing out October, I thought I'd post some of Brigitta's most brilliant moments. Bear with me while I learn the ins and outs of Instagram!
14 Oct 2012: First Sunday at church. 
15 Oct 2012: At the park. Lovely eyelashes growing in!
16 Oct 2012: Immunizations.
17 Oct 2012: Blessing dress finally arrived in the mail!
18 Oct 2012: Shopping at Gymboree.
19 Oct 2012: Long nap after a blow out diaper
21 Oct 2012: Telling Dad about her day
22 Oct 2012: Tummy time!
23 Oct 2012: Sleepy, squishy face
24 Oct 2012: Being a baby isn't always easy
31 Oct 2012: Swaddled

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

She's so beautiful!!! And I agree about the iPhone. I send pics on a daily basis to all the grandparents. They aren't the best quality, but they get to keep up with what Katie and the other kids are doing.

Sylvia-Louise said...

Precious! I just want to snuggle her.

Sylvia-Louise said...

p.s. there is an iPhone app called My365. It lets you post a photo a day and stores your month in calendar form. And people can follow your posts too.