Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sydney's November POTD

Of course, the month I'm finally on the ball getting lots of different shots is the last month I do photos of the day. From here on out, Sydney will be included in the Tid Bits posts. But for this last gasp, here are some adorable photos I just have to share:

CrossFit Baby! I was mid workout when she just crawled up and grabbed onto the dumbbells. I had to stop my AMRAP to get this picture but I think it was totally worth it!

I'm sure this one looks familiar, but I can't get over the way she looks at me from her car seat and flashes that fabulous smile. Socks are a lost cause with this one--she just pulls them off, so she is perpetually bare foot.

Usually we just put Sydney's food on her tray, but for some reason we gave her a plate to eat off of. Sydney was excited to find she could see through the plate and she did this for the rest of dinner:

Baby and grandma in matching Red Sox gear. Totally unplanned.

Playing peekaboo. This might be one of my favorite pictures of all time. 

It will be a while until our living room is fully furnished but in the meantime, Sydney loves the open space to crawl around. She stopped for just a moment and I was able to snap a pic.

This video kills me. Sydney can click her tongue really, REALLY loud! As you can see, it's almost like she surprises herself.

I love how she stands, walks, spins, bounces and just sits in her bouncy that hangs from the office door frame.

Usually Brent takes the girls in for immunizations but we are new to the area and a first-time appointment had to be scheduled on a weekday during regular (and not extended) hours. I had lined up someone to watch Brigitta but that fell through at the last moment so she was there for Sydney's four shots. Sydney was eerily silent for the first one--delayed reaction-- and then came the choked sobbing. Brigitta clued in to what was going on and she charged right up to that nurse and demanded, "STOP!!! Just stop!" Both girls got chocolate milk before their naps that day.

1 comment:

Laney said...

The way her entire face lights up when she smiles is so incredibly infectious! I'm having a horrible allergy attack, but instead of feeling grouchy I'm sitting here smiling and wishing there was more.