Sunday, May 24, 2015

Happy Memorial Day

I love how Memorial Day gives me the excuse to dress my girls in little sailor dresses! Liesel and Brigitta's dresses have been sitting in their closets for months waiting for their debut. Oh my gosh, this is the best part about having little girls!!! Aren't they freakishly adorable?

I was thrilled to find I've finally lost enough baby weight to slip into my own sweet sailor jacket I bought years ago from Anthropologie. Why hello old friend! Mother's Day was such an emotional affair, I never got a picture with my daughters. This will have to do!

Cheers to my sweet husband who tolerates these after church pictures when everyone is going crazy from three hours of meetings and he just wants to get dinner settled. He also tolerates my crazed sailor dress hunting. I should probably start shopping for next year to get a head start...
Right Brent?

No comments: