Last summer Christine invited us over to her house so the girls could visit her fairy garden. I didn't really know what that entailed, but once we had a chance to explore her acres, the girls and I fell in love. This summer, I unabashedly invited ourselves over to do it again. The place is just so magical, and Christine is one of the dearest people on the planet.
Sadly, I don't have many pictures because like the girls, I was running around exploring. The fairy garden is among trees which have little disco balls strung among them. Even in the shade, there are twinkling lights everywhere. Little bells at the entrance are to announce your presence (some fairies are shy), and then there are fairies everywhere! It's so fun to find them hidden among the flora and fauna. Christine also has a koi pond where the girls get to feed the fish, a "Froggy Corner" and a tepee. I think she knows everything there is to know about gardening, and her land is just beautiful.
Some of the adorable creatures in Froggy Corner.
The girls had so much fun, they didn't want to leave.
Christine was the fairy queen but just before we left, she let Ireland wear her cloak.
I'll have to get more photos next year, since Christine has already mentioned doing it again. I love that the girls get to experience a place with so much whimsy and imagination. It makes me want to create a fairy garden of our own!

No comments:
Post a Comment