Brigitta lost her first tooth!
Crazy hair day at school: Ireland was a unicorn, Brigitta was a hot air balloon and Liesel was cool in cat ears.
Let's take a closer look at that unicorn 'do. There's a rolled up piece of paper under there and somehow I managed to cut off some of her hair when I tried trimming it so it wasn't super tall. Oops...
Sydney came with me to vote and even though she is underage, she still got a sticker.
I recently discovered the reason birds love our roof (and seemingly no one else's in the neighborhood), is because we have cedar siding. They sit up there all day like they own the place and they poop which leaves gross white streaks. Drives me crazy. So now and again I enlist the girls to harass them.
In Brigitta's class, the Super Kid of the week gets a whole binder of pictures and compliments from other kids in the class. Flipping through them, this one caught my eye. I loved to see that Gita is "nise to like eveewun." So sweet.
Brent makes the best nachos. Had to make a record of that fact.
Sydney drew this picture and I love how she drew Brent with his beard. The girls love that beard!
Speaking of Sydney, she's learning some card tricks.





No comments:
Post a Comment