Thursday, January 02, 2020

New Years in Iowa City

Normally I don't feel a yen to travel during the winter months but I just needed to get out of town so I packed up the girls and headed to Iowa City. I wish everyone was as happy to greet us as Dakota is!


Whitney and Tim pulled out their Nintendo ring and let the girls try out a game. It was a pretty high energy game and the girls just loved it. I love how it wore them out. 

The Iowa City Children's Museum is an oldie but goodie and they had a new exhibit where they could try rug boarding. Again, the girls loved it!

And since we were already at the mall, we just had to stop by Zombie Burger for their Walking Ched and a couple of their shakes which are freakishly amazing. Sadly, I only snapped a pic after we had all torn into it so this isn't the most appetizing looking meal here.

We stopped by Logan's and Gita fell in love with his cats. His cats were somewhat less in love with Gita.

This one- named Buttercup- was pretty chill and let her snuggle.

We also made sure to stop by Good Vibes for to say hi to Krystal and nosh on some yummy café treats!

It was a great little visit!

No comments: