I've been a big fan of local photographer Ron McKinney for a while, so when I found out he was doing a special for his rain and powder shoots, it was a no-brainer to sign the girls up for a group session. I agonized what would look best and decided to keep outfits simple- it's really the way he catches the movement.
He and his son were fantastic! They had music and when each of the girls finished their portion they clapped for them and the whole experience was truly an experience. They had posters with suggested poses and it ran so efficiently and I am crazy happy with the results!
You can see how he takes a really brief moment and captures it so well!
A week later we were back for the powder session and Gita was ready to get down and dirty for that! I thought it might be cute to get a shot from behind with all the different types of leotard backs
When they finished, they all booped each other's noses with some chalk
We all had so much fun and the results were just incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment