Wednesday, December 25, 2024

Christmas

The response we received from our Christmas card this year was nothing short of phenomenal. My phone blew up with comments about how it was the best card ever, some people were keeping it permanently, one friend even mentioned our card in her Christmas card! It really struck a chord and I don't know that we will ever be able to top this one. This is my favorite, by far.



As Brent and I prepped breakfast for the girls, the anticipation was high!

So high that Brigitta's speed + fuzzy socks = a massive face plant X2. 

Traditional photo by the stairs!



A delicious breakfast to start the day.

Then on to stockings...

...where again Brigitta's socks nearly landed her in the fireplace!

Traditional Pringle pics


 This one is my favorite!

I didn't get tons of photos opening presents- I wanted to be in the present (pun). But here are a few.



Reagan gifted the family a game called "Twerk Pong" and I tried to upload videos to YouTube but received notification that was against their policies and I was being given a strike. Sooo, just Google that one and let's say Brent thinks twerking is done with his arms and not his bootie so he did not fair so well. It was hilarious.

At the end of the day Brigitta brought me one of our favorite holiday drinks: 1/2 eggnog, 1/2 milk topped with coconut whipped cream from Trader Joe's. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: