Are you ready for it? OK, let's do this. As always, the grainy, crappy photos were taken by me, the amazing photos were taken by our good bishop.
LIESEL
Pointe
Maybe it's just because I'm her mother, but Liesel really shines on stage. She's paler than the average girl so she automatically stands out but she's also so beautifully statuesque- I love watching her dance! My mind still cannot comprehend dancing en pointe- it seems so intrinsically painful!
Ballet
Again, it seems like Liesel just glows from within.
BRIGITTA
Ballet
Tap
Gita is probably my only child who really and truly loves tap. Everyone else either didn't really take much or didn't enjoy it as much. Something about tap really fits her personality.
Lyrical
By far my favorite dance style and Gita has a way of throwing herself into the movements that I just love. I know I took a lot of photos of this one but you can tell by the swish of her hair and costume how much she put her heart and soul into this number!
Hip Hop
When Gita needs to get down and dirty, she has no problem pulling a stank face and some sassy moves. Maybe it's all the fighting she does with her siblings? Somehow hip hop is a great outlet and it gives her a space to really pull out her moves.
SYDNEY
Jazz
These two are besties and it's fun when they get to dance together.
Tap
For someone with little to no bootie, Sydney really managed to shake hers in this number!
Hip Hop
BRIGITTA & SYDNEY
Tumbling
BRENT
Dad's Dance
As always, this brought down the house- especially the part with the legs. Brent and the girls always keep this number a closely guarded secret so I can enjoy the surprise and man did I ever! I love how Brent isn't afraid to put himself out there and get involved. He's made a lot of friends with the other dance dads.

I'm so proud of my girls! Of course that includes Ireland who bravely soldiered on as long as she could until having to give her knee a rest.
Recital time is always full of mayhem but it's always so worth it!















No comments:
Post a Comment