That's one happy baby! She did look positively alarmed at the prospect of corn on the cob, though maybe someone told her she'd have to have teeth to eat it?
I would laugh too if my Dad was holding me that close talking funny. her laugh is adorable, but I think I enjoyed listening to you both laughing more. It was cute!
I checked in on your blog while I was at work, everybody around heard Liesel's laugh and within a few seconds I had the whole clinic surrounding my computer oohing and awing and laughing with her! She's absolutely priceless!
3 comments:
That's one happy baby! She did look positively alarmed at the prospect of corn on the cob, though maybe someone told her she'd have to have teeth to eat it?
I would laugh too if my Dad was holding me that close talking funny. her laugh is adorable, but I think I enjoyed listening to you both laughing more. It was cute!
I checked in on your blog while I was at work, everybody around heard Liesel's laugh and within a few seconds I had the whole clinic surrounding my computer oohing and awing and laughing with her! She's absolutely priceless!
Post a Comment