Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beach Baby

Latest photos and video of Liesel.
Our ward had a clambake last weekend at Cranes Beach in Ipswitch, MA. Liesel had a BALL on the beach as shown by the photos. I've also never seen a baby crash so hard afterward. Brent moved her briefly to prop up her little head with a sweater and she looked at him like waking her up for that was SO not worth it. I'm glad he caught a photo.

Also general cute outfit photos (thanks for the hand-me-downs Reagan!), bootie in the air asleep photos, in love with her own reflection photos, sucking on her feet and just out of the shower looking like a fuzzy baby chick photos. One day after work she kept grabbing at my Coach scarf so I finally tied it around her head and I rather like the effect. "Super Baby" is also in there.

3 comments:

Reggs said...

She is SOOOOO cute!! Those first ones are so funny because she looks SO MUCH LIKE BRENT! Same face, same expression. But she is all momma in her giggles. I have to say how beautiful she looks in her pink polka dot dress! Holy beautiful, batman!

Lisa said...

Honestly, she's STILL one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. It's interesting to me how her looks don't change much. Maybe she'll be like Eli and get her "look" early on. You know, when you look at somebody's baby pictures and toddler pictures and suddenly you can actually tell who it is. I think she's gotten her "look" already....which means she's destined to be beautiful! I too LOVE the polka dot dress. And I STILL can't believe she fits in the ice cream outfit already! Also, you look stunning in your black sweater with your hair pulled back, you hot little mama, you!

Katrina said...

She has your eyes! Mostly when she's pissed (sweater pic), but I love the outfits. Soooo cute! I want a girl to dress up!!