Wednesday, May 06, 2009

In a Nutshell

Direct flight from Boston to San Fransisco, early morning drive through Chabot Park, Craig & Suzanne's wedding in the Oakland Temple, luncheon, catching up with the Wuehlers, white-knuckle drive along the Pacific Coastal Highway, Hearst Castle, Solvang, hot-tubbing with friends, Disneyland (favorite rides: Space Mountain (Brent), Indiana Jones (Danika), It's a Small World (Liesel)), Princess photos, pin trading, meeting Mickey, California Adventure: amazing corn dogs, California Screamin' and Soarin' Over California (amazing soundtrack), Build-A-Bear, Downtown Disney shopping, Pink's hot dogs, La Brea Tar Pits, lounging at the Westin in Long Beach, dipping toes in the Pacific, Griffith Observatory, El Tepeyac, visiting the mission, L.A. Fashion District, Venice Beach, Randy's donuts, Disney concert hall, delayed flight, red eye from LAX back to Boston.

No wonder I'm still tired!

More individual posts to come but if you've read this, you get the idea so feel free to skim, skip or ignore. I'll still love you. I promise.

4 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

How was El Tepeyac? Jim and I never made it there?

Cheryl and William said...

Phew! You did manage to cram a lot in! I feel so lucky that I was able to spend some time with you guys!

Katrina said...

Well, welcome back! You sure do know how to party hard. ;D And Happy Mother's Day too.

Faye said...

How were the hot dogs at Pinks? Are they as good as they show on tv?