I don't know what gets me more about this: the fact this woman is chubby with furry eyebrows and her voice doesn't match her appearance, or that the judges and audience were outright laughing at her before she even got a chance, or how the judge's jaw's dropped when she began to sing, or the fact she chose I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables (SO apropos!!!) or how the men waiting in the wings were so excited for her, or just how very sublime her voice is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
I can't embed but I'm telling you, watch it, watch it, WATCH IT!!!
3 comments:
I've watched it at least 7 times. The tally is climbing beyond 5.7 MILLION viewers. Can I be there to applaud this darling lady?! She is so assuming, but she is packin' one heckuva voice. So fantastic. So inspiring. Go girl, go get 'em!
The best, THE BEST part is when Simon puts his chin in his hands and just SIGHS and smiles at her. It's like she's magically transporting him away and he's loving every minute of it.
I heard today on the news it had over 16 million hits. HOLY CRAP.
Have you heard her "Cry Me a River" recording? Absolutely fantastic.
Post a Comment