Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Edward... The Other One

Brent and I often call each other at work when something comes to mind and we don't want to wait until evening to talk about it. Today I got one such call from him regarding our latest Netflix movies. It went something like this:

Brent: I'm returning The Proposal today. I wanted to watch the other movie one more time before returning it.

Danika: (knowing full well the other movie is Twilight) Which movie is that?

Brent: Remember, the two movies we watched this weekend? The Proposal and the other one?

Danika: Are you too embarrassed to say the name of the other one at work?

Brent: YES!

Danika: Why?

Brent: Okay, bye now.

In his defense (and to reiterate he's NOT gay), I showed Brent previews of New Moon which piqued his interest. They are after all, a tad more manly what with the werewolves and all. And the only reason he agreed to watch Twilight in the first place is because I'd had a REALLY rough week and was in desperate need of some cuddling with my true love. He's a trooper to sit through that stuff... and even watch it again of his own volition :) Really, quite the trooper.

2 comments:

Blair said...

Hmm... Well, Brent always did have strange taste in movies... I'll chalk this one up next to "Anna and the King." :)

Reggs said...

Say it Brent. Say it with me. TWILIGHT, the movie about the whiney girl and the TWO HOT GUYS who could do SO MUCH BETTER!!
(like me, for instance)