Saturday, November 07, 2009

Everybody Sleeps







There's a reason we rarely let Liesel sleep with us anymore! I always get a foot in my face while Brent gets to breathe her hair. If she's even remotely awake she feels around for our faces and more than once I've been startled awake by a tiny finger up my nose.

She's a cuddler though and doesn't always sleep well alone. One day I decided to try putting my body pillow in her crib and voila! Everyone's getting an appropriate level of REM once again.

Hopefully she'll forgive me for that last droopy diaper shot someday.

4 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I know how you feel and had to laugh when you said that you have been woken up with a tiny finger upi your nose because I have too! I just wish I would have thought about the body pillow idea because that could have given me many nights of good sleep back.

Chelsea said...

i love sleep pix. jack didn't sleep through the night until we gave him a stuffed animal. voila. he was a sound sleeper. some kiddos just need to cuddle night & day!

russia boy said...

That is so cute! She looks incredibly comfortable...

Katrina said...

She looks like she's doing an arabesque! Or underwater ballet...:D

I can see where you fall on the putting a baby to bed with a pacifier and sippy cup too. :D