10. He's just as excited, if not more than I, to add another person to our family. He always reminds me what a miracle it is that I'm pregnant which I too often forget when the aches and pains overshadow my day to day life. 9. He'll sacrifice pillows, sheets, blankets and mattress real estate for my comfort. When I roll around restlessly in the middle of the night he immediately does whatever he can to help me get back to sleep.
8. When he puts his hands on my belly the warmth makes the baby move and kick. It's like she knows it's her dad!
7. When I'm bawling about how my ancestors (who were in the Martin and Willie Handcart companies) are probably so ashamed at what a wimp I am, he strokes my hair and gently repeats, "It's okay, this is just the hormones."
6. He gets down on his knees to tie my shoes for me. When it's snowing he does a double knot just to make sure they won't come loose.
5. Somehow he manages to make me believe that he truly thinks I am beautiful even though I'm about as attractive as a rack of yard tools on sale at Sears.
4. When he gets himself a snack, even if I tell him I'm not hungry, he always gets extra just in case I change my mind.
3. Although not a trained masseuse, he will rub my shoulders and back to help work out the kinks. Sometimes his own hands cramp up when he's working on a particularly bad knot. Whenever he hugs me, he squeezes me enough to try and pop my back and loosen everything up.

2. While most men would roll their eyes, he's keenly interested in what clothes I plan to dress our girls in. Normally he hates the mall but if I'm at Gymboree picking out an outfit he's right there to give his two cents.
1. Last night he made me THE tastiest omelet in the world with cheese, tomatoes and mushrooms for dinner. Even though nothing sounded good, it just hit the spot. Oh my YUMMY!
5 comments:
What a patient guy! Maybe that is why the good Lord made it so that I would never go through the pains of pregnancy...I would have driven Dave NUTS and he is usually a pretty patient person! Tell Brent he is a saint!
He is such a sweetheart. Definitely a keeper!
Jealous!
cute brent! esp. the shoe tying part.
However, I like to believe I am also one of your Gymboree contact people. "Oh the little fishes are to DIE FOR!!"
Re: #5: Sometimes, to a man, a rack of yard tools on sale at Sears IS really attractive. :)
Post a Comment