Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All By My Onesie

I didn't halfway it either. I could have shoveled just enough for the car to get up and down but like a perfectionist, I shoveled from one edge of the driveway to the other. Brigitta napped for most of it while Liesel and Ireland watched me through the window. I'd look up and hear them singing, "Once There Was a Snowman" or drawing pictures with their tiny fingers on the foggy glass. Yesterday was my Body Attack class at the gym so I was pretty sore to start. Now my body is aching EVERYWHERE! From my hands to my calves. I'm going to light a fire in the fireplace and drink some hot chocolate while reading a bit. I think I've earned it, no?

1 comment:

Laney said...

Not so jealous of the shoveling but the snow is beautiful and the fire and hot cocoa sounds amazing. Muy bien hecho!