Monday, November 11, 2013

A Sweet Recovery

I once thought when a woman has a baby she spends the rest of her time in the hospital sleeping and getting pampered by nurses while she looks adoringly at her newborn. Now I know better. There are the vitals checks, billing department verification, hearing test, flabotomist, pediatric visit, newborn photos, and it's a never ending parade of doctors, nurses, residents and other hospital staff. Quite the opposite of restful. However, a little r&r comes a lot easier when you have a room like this:
I've never seen such a big hospital bed! It still felt like a hospital bed but it was nice to have extra room.
And a bathroom like this:
I loooooved the tub! Complete with jets and massage cycles. Lovely. 
Well if you insist...
 All in all not a bad place to recuperate, eh?

1 comment:

Laney said...

That tub looks pretty sweet. I hope it was enjoyable!