Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Oh Santa, We Know How You Feel

Here's the thing- we started out friends. It was cool but it was all pretend:
 You had your chance, you blew it. Out of sight, out of mind:
 Shut your mouth I just can't take it. Again and again and again and AGAIN!!!
Since you been gone I can breathe for the first time. I'm so moving on: 
 Thanks to you, now I get what I want:
Crushed it.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love this :) Especially the crying and the "crushed it" at the end of your post. Ha ha ha!

Jen S. said...

Love these! I'll have to send you a copy of ours. Katie went nuts and the big kids had the biggest smiles on their faces. It was awesome!

Laney said...

Oh my gosh! These are hilarious. I love all the different faces they all made.