Confession time: Sydney is technically 10 month old in these photos. I'd planned to get her 9 month photos taken at the same time as Brigitta's 2 year photos. A couple of weekends were taken up with the move. Then Brigitta got the chicken pox... and she's HAD the vaccine! Apparently it's not 100%. The good news is that it wasn't severe and didn't last too horribly long. The bad news is that we had to cancel the photo shoot. By the time Brigitta was recovered, Sydney was barely 10 months old. Well at least Sydney's sisters can't accuse me of favoring her as the youngest! At one time or another all these kids feel the crunch of a bigger than average family.
Ready for some cute pictures? Here we go:
We had to do the traditional bathtub photos!
I'm not usually into crazy pattern-on-pattern kinds of outfits but when I saw this one, I fell in love with it. I knew the colors would bring out Sydney's strawberry blonde hair and she wears it well.
Oh how I adore this swimsuit!!! I absolutely, positively HAD to have professional photos of Sydney wearing it. This one of her from behind is my favorite. She was beyond tired and fussing so badly the photographer couldn't get a decent photo. Brent handed her his iPhone which quickly engrossed her. This was the last photo of the day.








1 comment:
These are so great! Sydney is just adorable. Can't believe she's almost a year already. No problems remembering her birthday. ;)
Post a Comment