Monday, December 01, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Someday all my children will be old enough to take a picture with Santa without crying...


 ...but this year is not the year. Brigitta talked endlessly about visiting Santa and then when it was finally our turn, she was overcome with fear and shyness. We're lucky we got her in the picture at all!

This one is my favorite for sure: Santa Lucia with Santa Claus!

Before making it to the big man, the girls got to play in the snowy dome and I was allowed to snap away to my heart's content. Sadly, I only had my iPhone which doesn't take great photos in dim light. Still, I think these are worth posting!





I don't know what that fake snow was made of, but it did NOT come out of their hair!

1 comment:

Laney said...

These pictures capture the sweetness and innocence of your girls perfectly!