I hadn't washed my makeup brushes in waaay too long. Some of them I had to do 3 times to completely clean them. As they dried they just looked so happy... all ready to be used again!
I'm SO bad at getting pictures with the girls. Sometimes I make it work though...
Aunt Katrina came for a visit and won over Sydney with her own package of Pepperidge Farm Mint Milano cookies. Those are Sydney's love language.
Katrina made sure to bring her skirt Mom bought from Africa and I wore mine as well. Twinners!
We took Katrina and Benjamin to the MSI. I wanted to get a picture laying on the cow but Katrina snapped one right as I was falling off.
Somehow Katrina knew this tacky little number would become Gita's favorite new nightgown...
Ireland has been put into an advanced reading and math group. She was so good about keeping up her studies over the summer and I'm so crazy proud of her work ethic.
Aye de mi! Liesel stole money from Ireland's piggy bank to buy books at the book fair. I really do love her insatiable appetite for reading, but lying and stealing are just wrong (as she clearly realizes). I have no idea what to do about this so suggestions are welcome!
I painstakingly sewed blackout curtains for Ireland and Gita's room. I measured and remeasured so the green would perfectly line up with the top half of the window and I top stitched almost every seam.
I'm so happy with the result but Gita complains it makes the room too dark during nap time.
While waiting for the bus during a storm, there was a brilliant flash of lightning while Ireland was fidgeting.Liesel- IRELAND!!! You missed that lightning
*thunder crashes*
Ireland *smiles serenely*- But I didn't miss the thunder!
No comments:
Post a Comment