Here are some extra photos from Liesel and Ireland's birthday shoot.
 |
| The Miccolises gave Ireland the camera thinking she might take some photos of flowers or maybe the sky. Nope, she turned that camera on her sister and Liesel quickly popped her little hip and started posing for her. |
 |
| Liesel also got to try her hand at being the photographer! |
 |
| I love this photo! I want to show it to them when they are teenagers and at each other's throats. See? You were happy little friends once! |
 |
| I also love it in black and white! |
 |
| Of all the photos, this is the one I want to print and frame, which is kind of crazy, because you can't see their faces! I love how they both have long, long blonde hair. However, it's a little different in length and color. They are similar, but different too... they are sisters! |
I'm so very grateful to the Miccolises for doing this shoot for us! It's nice to see the girls through their lens (literally), and I will always treasure they way they captured them. We are spoiled for the village that is helping us to raise our children, for sure!
Did I mention they took them out to ice cream afterwards for being such good models during the shoot? Yeah, we are definitely spoiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment