Sunday, November 01, 2020

Glow Up

Throughout lockdown Liesel got into makeup art. I mean really got into makeup art and she created many, many looks on herself as well as her sisters (and some other victims, er uh I mean volunteers!). Liesel not only worked on her younger sisters, she really inspired Brigitta who tried her hand at some looks as well. Here are some of their creations:

Under the Sea

Inspired by the Snapchat filter where you open your mouth and a rainbow comes out.

March Madness

Nightfall

Spring has sprung!

Partial pumpkin

My personal favorite- look at the details on those bats! I imagine they are flying right over her sweet freckles.
Brigitta did this Red Sox look on Liesel

I'm glad these girls know their baseball loyalty!

Cotton candy-themed

Jester

LED melting makeup

Clouds

Rain or shine, but always rainbows!

Fiery eyes!

The rainbow inside of her is cracking her shell and coming out. I love the concept of this one!

Frozen Ice Queen

Galaxy- this is actually the one that got her into more makeup looks. I handed over one of my palettes that wasn't getting much use and she really took off with it!
Cruella Deville after the movie- when she went crazy.

Scarecrow

She did this one to look like she pulled down her eye and found a whole bunch of eyes in there.

Sunset

Vampire

Puppy love

Liesel actually put star-shaped confetti on her eyelids!

Galaxy

Hard to tell but this one is Fire and Ice

Pink and Blue Stripes

Mike Wazowski

Primary Colors & Secondary Colors

Easy Squeezy Lemon Peazy


Dalmation

Rainbow Connection

Pretty in Pinks

Watermelons


Mermaid


Day and Night

Monochrome and Colorful

Princess Jasmine from Aladdin

Liesel also did her hair for this one

Sprinkles

Moana- Te Fiti and Te Ka

Vsco Girl- on Uncle Tim

Flowers

An attempt at eyebrows

No comments: