When Whitney and Tim announced they were having their sweet baby blessed in Iowa, obviously we were on board. The girls were thrilled to meet their newest cousin and by thrilled I mean, I'll just let you see their reaction:
I knew the girls would be obsessed. It's really hard not to instantly fall in love with this bundle of joy! But I was definitely surprised at how Brent fell too. He's always been happy for them but not oohing and ahhing over photos or anything. The entire time we were around them, he pounced on the opportunity to hold her. Brent is a girl dad and it was fun to see him flex those muscles with an infant again.
Due to a non-communication on my part, we actually went to the wrong Sacrament Meeting! My home ward happened to be having their Primary Program and seeing all those people who have been with me as I've grown up and those little kids trying so hard to sing and share their testimonies was exactly what we needed. Right after that was the actual Sacrament Meeting we were supposed to attend- haha!
Gita and Sydney comparing fist sizes. She's so little!!!
I had a blast catching up with my siblings!
Especially this guy. We are both so busy and Mom and Dad need so much help I've often been in town and not been able to see him. He works so hard and has done so much with his life. I'm continuously impressed with his work ethic and his kindness. When girls dream of having a big brother, this is who they dream of and I love him so much!
Even Gita gets how awesome Logan is!
Babies can take a lot of attention so the girls made sure Tim didn't feel too neglected.
We managed to slip in time for our hotel pool and some incredible shopping! Everyone is constantly sneaking clothes from Liesel's closet and we came across some incredible sales to stock her right back up. Due to Homecoming, she unfortunately couldn't join us but we came home with lots of good stuff to cheer her up!
No comments:
Post a Comment