Monday, March 31, 2025

March Tid Bits

Sunday Selfies with Sydney!






Liesel and Ireland were deep into Music Man rehearsals so we never saw them. I kept sending them photos like this with a text "This is your father- he loves you very much!"

"We are your parents and we love you! We went to Portillos for dinner." They never responded, but I hope it gave them a smile.

The above photo was from Stake Conference and man it was nice to have a little date just the two of us and be inspired.

Liesel said something fascinating and Sydney concurred that neurodivergent kids can't be popular. They get too distracted and might burst out saying something odd. They both said not one of their fellow neurodivergent classmates are popular. Things that make you go hmmm...

Hairbrushes and pin-tail combs have a way of disappearing in this house. One cleanout of the Pilot and guess where they were found?

Some Trader Joe's flowers!

No idea what the furry green things are called but I love them!



We managed a trip to the Chicago temple with the little girls.

Gita made these packets for her jewelry and accessories for the week. Like me, she is a planner and she had her outfits for the week all laid out and ready to go.

Brigitta got braces!


A little girl in the dance class Liesel assists broke her arm and it was in a cast. Coincidentally, Liesel broke her finger but she just wrapped her injury. Regardless, those exuberant little girls wanted to sign both the cast and the taped fingers! How cute is that!


While I was in Birmingham with the little girls, this came across my feed so I sent the screenshot to Brent and said, "Where did you go? People think you are missing!"

No comments: