Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Know God Loves Me

On sale, $3 off at Shaws, waiting just for me. Well, actually hidden behind some crappy light ice cream as if one of the stockers stashed it so they could hoard it once the store closed. So basically waiting just for me.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Hey, if that's all it takes....

I know my husband loves me 'cause he bought me Thin Mints last week. Don't even ask how many boxes.

Reggs said...

I love Tag-a-longs!
I love ice cream!
and I especially love Shanky's! Ha ha...

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Jim is addicted to the Samoa's. I used to love that ice cream but now being pregnant, it doesn't taste as good. Jim only gets it when it is on sale for $2.50 or $3.00 at Macey's. Anything more than $3.00 is a rip off!

russia boy said...

Awesome! Where do I sign up for that?!!?!? I haven't seen that kind of ice cream EVER! Maybe I need to get out more...

Bob said...

I think the only thing that could make girl scout cookies better is to have them as an ice cream. Bob and I downed a box of Somoa's now named caramel delights in about .2 seconds.

Katrina said...

Super YUM! I went and got myself a girl scout so I could eat these throughout the month of March. Hidden secret: the Lemon Chalet Cremes. They look like a tacky cheap cookie but OH. MY. YUMMINESS! Get one box. Enjoy it. It helps to justify the next two boxes you'll buy. :D