Grandpa Nielsen is a bit more lenient than Brent and I when it comes to Liesel. Come to think of it, there isn't much he says "NO" to where she's concerned. Liesel has him wrapped around her little, tiny finger. Dad's always had a soft spot for his grandchildren and Liesel is no exception.
One of her many interests these days is electronics. She really loves cell phones, iPods, remote controls, car door openers (she's also a big fan of setting off the car alarm), blackberries and of course, laptops. Brent and I have carefully protected our laptop to keep her from destroying it because that little girl packs a surprisingly hard punch. Grandpa on the other hand, couldn't deny her wish when he was in town a few weeks ago. We were amused at what ensued when she finally got her little paws on that laptop:
What kills me is how she even seems to know how to use the touch pad to open a program! Either she's a natural administrative assistant, or she's been watching Brent and I when we type. Whatever the case, this should settle the question as to who authored the post entitled Hello Mother, Hello Father.
6 comments:
there's no sound?
cute video, though!
Ok nevermind I'm dumb. I needed to take off the MUTE. DERRRR!!
I love how she types with all her fingers at once and looks very intense. Really, if you were a kid you'd wonder what was so awesome about the computer too!!
Haha! That is hilarious! They actually have baby laptops (ones for 6 month olds and then 3 yr olds)- it might be worthwhile to invest in one for her, since she already has the basic skills mastered!
That is so funny! She is totally typing!!! Future CPA???? Or really awesome pianist in the making...
Beth will be giving her Internet lessons next week. We'll send her home fully trained on PBSKids.org and the myFarm game on Facebook. Every girl's gotta have skillz.
You can tell that they're thinking in their little minds, "okay, I don't get a shot at this much so I got a make it count. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE MY PARENTS SO INTERESTED IN HERE!!!!"
Post a Comment