Friday, January 01, 2010

Sledding


It snowed in Boston yesterday so we had a nice little layer of fluff to try out the sled Liesel got for Christmas. We bundled her up and hit the slopes. She LOVED it!!! As buried as she was in her her winter outerwear, she still managed to yell gleefully as they hit a little speed:

The only problem was her short legs which made maneuvering in the snow and walking up hill a little tricky. Ever the resourceful guy, Brent found a remedy for that:

Even though I'm too big and awkward to participate, I had the time of my life watching these two! I'm so grateful to live somewhere with all 4 seasons.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

The still on your 2nd video makes it look like Brent's solution was to just drag Liesel up by her arm! "C'mon kid!"

You can also put your kid in the sled for a ride up the hill - but you definitely need a little rope. Congrats on getting everyone dressed and outside!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

So cute! It looks like you guys are going to enjoy the sled. Liesel is getting to the age when snow becomes fun. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Laney said...

Your laughter on the videos was the most entertaining!