Lest you think I'm jumping the gun by posting the night before Father's Day, let me clarify. I actually had Liesel paint a card for her father and two grandfathers. I intended to get them sent out along with the latest photos of the girls. For Ireland's 3 month photos we wanted to capture her in her blessing dress. Because we don't have any sister photos yet we put the girls in slips during the same sitting. I'm really happy with how they turned out. Unfortunately, I never made it to the post office to send the cards and photos so the grandfathers would have them in time. This is just a preview of what's to come. Watch your mailbox!
My favorite is the first photo because you can see the shamrock cuff links I gave to Brent w

hen he blessed her. They were an early Father's Day gift and they coordinate with the shamrock charm from Tiffany's he gave me for Mother's Day. Great minds think alike...
1 comment:
Love it! Love the shamrocks, love the pictures, love the kisses!
Post a Comment