We were finally able to have Brent to come to the beach with us! The weather was beautiful and we left fairly early in the morning so we could park as close to the beach as possible. Liesel decided to brave the tiny waves and wade into the water a bit. When she saw one coming she'd call out, "Here it cooooomes!" I had to laugh.
As the morning wore on she became more and more brazen. At one point she was up to her waist in the ocean and even my legs were getting cold but she would not be moved. Finally a big(ish) wave almost knocked her down and she thought it prudent to scootch back.

And yes, she wore those sunglasses the entire time. The apple doesn't fall far I guess. Ireland slept soundly so I think it's safe to say the trip was a success for the whole family!
As the morning wore on she became more and more brazen. At one point she was up to her waist in the ocean and even my legs were getting cold but she would not be moved. Finally a big(ish) wave almost knocked her down and she thought it prudent to scootch back.
And yes, she wore those sunglasses the entire time. The apple doesn't fall far I guess. Ireland slept soundly so I think it's safe to say the trip was a success for the whole family!
1 comment:
How cute! Keep those videos coming.
Post a Comment