For the girl's birthday photos I had a brilliant concept. I found out I could get a bunch of 3' balloons from a nearby party supply store. Imagine two tiny girls with oversized balloons... could it get more festive? Well, the balloons didn't fit into the car so I had to hang them outside the door and hold on to the strings for dear life. We weren't even 1/2 mile down the road when they had all blown free. I was SO sad! The photos turned out well regardless, but I'm determined to make it happen for a future photo shoot. Stay tuned for that one.

Ireland was in a giddy mood right up until we got to the studio. Then she cried and fussed pretty much the entire time. I was amazed the photographer got any good shots at all.

Liesel on the other hand is getting more and more comfortable in front of a camera. She was a pro and we got a lot of good pictures of her. The laughing ones don't show off all her features, but they make me smile.

I couldn't help but go for another ultra girly wardrobe. In my defense, I did think about plain t-shirt and jeans... but this seemed so much more fun. Especially with huge balloons *sniff*

This studio encourages multiple wardrobe changes so I thought we'd pull out our BYU gear and get a family picture. In Brent's efforts to hang on to Liesel, he inadvertently covered half his face in every shot. This is the best one and I love how the girls are looking at each other, sharing their confusion about these crazy parents of theirs. We got a more traditional photo but I like the fun ones. It shows our personalities much better! I'm thinking about framing this and hanging it near the desk where our diplomas reside.
5 comments:
veeery cute. i love that byu idea! i wonder how i could get something like that to work for our family. do they share half-coug/half-ute shirts anywhere for kids? they are truly split.
Despite the overwhelming Pink - you know how I feel about Pink - it's FREAKING adorable! Your girls just keep getting cuter. I love the family picture in BYU garb. LOVE IT!
What a good mom you are!!! Photo shoots are by far AND AWAY the biggest pain in the butt to prep for, but always worth it!!! Way to go! I'm lovin' the tutus. Go girly, or go home. :D
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! cute cute cute!! I laughed out loud thinking about you hanging onto giant balloons outside of your car. Too bad that didn't work out!
Love the BYU picture. I sure hope neither of those girls gets the crazy idea of going to the U!
So cute! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment