Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cupcake Wars: Fall

The minute I saw these I knew I wanted to make them for a cupcake challenge. A simple concept yes, but they look so, so, SO adorable! They're pumpkin spice flavored so it's not just appearances though. Brent was busy making some chili for the ward cook-off (he won for Most Comforting). Had he not been so busy, I'm sure he would have created some elaborate pumpkin patch just to upstage Allen's barrel for Reagan's apple cupcakes. No one seemed to mind they were on a simple serving tray because they were totally gone by the end of the night! The mini ones seemed to be the most popular.

I got a peek at Katrina's creation and I can't wait to see what everyone else does!

1 comment:

Midge Nielsen said...

loved the little pumpkin cupcakes. Simple, yet darling. On the cookie sheet, they looked just like the "sincere pumpkin patch" from Peanuts!

Mom