It was widely acknowledged among the family that this may be the last time the Nielsen side gets together for a wholly positive occasion. Now that Whitney has graduated, she's leaving Utah to make her way in the world with her new husband. Even some of the Utah-based families are looking elsewhere for the next chapter of their lives. Cousin photos are usually a high priority whenever the family gets together, but they were particularly important this time. Not to mention we actually had ALL the cousins together!
 |
| The motley crew |
 |
| The boys |
In many ways, it was crazy to add one more agenda item to the already busy festivities. However, if you don't stop for a second and record things like this, time just passes you by. These faces will never look like this again. I'm grateful we fit it in!
 |
| The girls |
3 comments:
I love that you were able to get them all together. And I absolutely adore Liesel's shows!! So cute!
Whoops! I mean: shoes. They are cute!
It all started with Noah & a two month old Abigail. Praise be to Lisa Nielsen who advocates for close cousins! We are family. Crazy, insanely funny, coordinating over the whole US of A, tight, family. Hear us roar. And take awkward photos...
Post a Comment