Saturday, April 28, 2012

Whitney's Wedding (In Photos)

The bride showing the flower girl her flowers. One person commented
Ireland looked as if she "fell straight from heaven." Agreed.

The girls waiting to be called up for photos.
I read somewhere never to teach kids to say "cheese"
because you get fake smiles. Rather, say something
like "Who likes chocolate?" and you'll get genuine
smiles. Or, you may just get one who raises their
hand like Ireland did.
Sadly, the only family photo we were able to get amidst the mayhem.
Oh how I love my little family!
What the bride and groom have to look forward to. I love that Ireland's bawling and Sam is just laying on the ground.
We thought all black would hide our bumps.
I think we look better instagramed! I got TONS of compliments
on my fascinator. Maybe I should wear it more often?


When wearing an ivory dress with a white sweater at a solemn location like
Temple Square, of course you should play in the dirt... OF COURSE!!!
Nobody makes the girls smile like Grandpa Nielsen!
Trying to stay modest...
Liesel's Marilyn moment.




No comments: