Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ireland Logic

Brent and I tackled a lot of yard work today. The new lawnmower blades came in so we put those on, installed the mowing deck on the tractor, raked leaves out from the borders of the fence, picked up large branches that had fallen during the winter and spring storms, cut the grass, spread fertilizer and hit the weeds with Roundup.

Liesel and Ireland were inside happily watching movies in their panties but Ireland's rabbit ears perked up the second she heard the mower running. I'd run inside to grab more lawn bags when she pleaded her case to take a ride with Dad. I looked at my little girl standing in her skivvies with her big blue eyes and told her it was too cold out. "See? I have a hoodie on!" Ireland apparently saw my logic and ran with it. After grabbing some gloves from the garage, I found her merrily sitting with Dad on the mower... with a hoodie on:


And pretty much nothing else.

1 comment:

Laney said...

Makes perfect sense.