We also did some photos in this outfit from the Gymboree French line... one of my favorite lines of all time!
It seems like every time we get photos of Brigitta, Brent and I disagree on the "money shot." So help me out here, which one do you like better? This one? (Brent's favorite)
Or this one? (My favorite)
Not to sway your vote or anything, but she put her hand on her chin with no direction whatsoever. And you can see her baby blues better in mine. But ya know, what's your honest opinion?
This little one is so full of joy. I'm often asked if she's always happy. She has her moments of course, like any baby but her default setting is exuberant. Her sisters just adore her and I can practically see the space she's carved out for herself in her father's heart. As content as she is to just be tucked in and taken along, she also demands attention when she needs it and knows how to stand up for herself. Brigitta is no shrinking violet which will serve her well. She makes me laugh and smile every day. I love this little girl so very much and I kiss her smooth rosy cheeks as much as possible. Congratulations on your first trip around the sun Brigitta!







1 comment:
I have to say that I like the hand under her chin picture. :) Sorry Brent, Danika has this one picked right.
Post a Comment