Okay, so I know I said July would be the last of this series. But it turns out when I don't feel pressure to take adorable photos of Brigitta, they just happen. I can't help but share these:
 |
| August 3: climbing around the fireplace where she inevitably either slips and scrapes herself up on the bricks or pulls the fireplace tools down on herself. Having a poker slammed into her noggin has yet to deter her. |
 |
| If it's not the fireplace, it's the garbage. Whyyyyyyy? |
 |
| Going shopping with Daddy |
 |
| No one even noticed the baby in the bag. |
 |
| August 4: Does life get any better when you have an Oreo? |
 |
| Saying goodbye to Daddy |
 |
| August 10: Making a meal of the coaster at Olive Garden |
 |
| August 24: Aunt Julie was unaware we routinely snatch iPhones away from the baby. When she handed hers over to Brigitta, she squealed with delight. |
 |
| August 30: I decided to try these flip flops on her. One moment she'd kick them off and the next she'd try and put them on again. |
Tiny Tim is a song the girls learned in swim class. Brigitta caught on and as you can see, she does most of the actions. I love how she pre-empts the raspberries at the end. That's clearly her favorite part, as is mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment