Sunday, August 11, 2013

Orange-glazed Cinnamon Rolls

As I'm catching up on my blogging, I'm realizing how many posts center around food. Sorry, I am pregnant after all! While Brent was in San Francisco I knew I'd never be able to make it to church with all 3 girls intact. Our sweet so sweet babysitter even offered to come over and help get everyone ready. But even so, I knew I'd never be able to manage the squirmy baby all by my onesie for 3 hours. Essentially, we'd get dressed up just so I could spend the entire time in the lobby chasing after Brigitta. So in the interest of sanity, we skipped church. To make the day somewhat special, I made cinnamon rolls with an orange glaze as part of breakfast. Believe it or not, the girls were skeptical. Until they got a taste of that glaze that is.

No comments: