Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wuehler Invasion

The Wuehlers generously adjusted their planned visit to coincide with my time at Disney World so Brent wouldn't have to use up vacation time. Although I don't know much about what went down, judging by the photos there were movie nights, rounds of Mexican Train, running through sprinklers, playing in the castle and at the playground, and lots of cuddles. Here are some of the gems they captured:

Liesel in Grandpa's hat.

Sydney with an adorable bow in her hair! I'm getting excited that it's long enough to style a bit.

Movie night.

 I have no idea where these Groucho Marx glasses came from but they're hilarious!

This may be the last picture anyone is able to capture of Liesel like this: in her Frozen t-shirt, flower whimsically placed in her hair, and ruffled socks on a swing. She's getting to be all legs and I'm afraid she's just not a little girl anymore.

Apparently Brent and Brigitta's tiles aren't all that good...

Sooo very Brigitta!

With the water off, Sydney seems to make it her job to figure out the sprinkler.

Outside, wet and dirty- this girl is in paradise. The light falls on her in such a beautiful way.

I'm not sure what Liesel is looking at, but it must be fascinating.

I love this shot of Ireland!

Both Brigitta and her Anna doll seem annoyed at being put to bed.

The quintessential grandpa picture. He just needs a bag of Werther's Originals.

I don't leave my children very often-- childhood is so fleeting that even though I get frustrated with the day to day of motherhood, I want to be there while they are still little. However, this trip was a much-needed break and I'm so grateful to the Wuehlers for helping us out so it could happen. I'm so grateful for how much they love the girls and relish spending time with them.

No comments: