Driving home one evening I was treated to these huge clouds and a spectacular sunset. It reminded me of The Neverending Story and well, I couldn't help but belt the theme song.
Speaking of belting songs, we showed the girls the Total Eclipse of the Heart Literal Video Version on YouTube and apparently the tune stuck.
Gita decided to try on my boots and loved clomping around in them.
Sydney: TAG!!! You're it *runs away*
*just before Ireland tags her*
Sydney: I'm out of the game!
A soft snow on the trees made for a picture perfect view above our bathtub.
Speaking of trains... about 15 minutes after I mentioned Brent was on the train- probably talking to his friend (whom we call Train Dave to distinguish him from our other friend Dave)
Ireland: Is dad still riding the Dave?
Liesel: *giggling* like a horse *picks up invisible reigns*
I intended to use this to affirm what I love about my girls but it warms the cockles of my heart to see them using it to send messages to each other.
Quick Sunday pic of the girls.
I found this one on my phone a few days after Sydney (apparently) got a hold of it. I love everything about this video. I love the I Can't Believe I'm a Hotdog ditty Sydney coined. I love how her eyes get big in the middle of it. I love when she starts whispering.
Mom and Dad's large tv used to live inside this lovely piece of furniture. However, they've upgraded to a flat-screen and it's really not necessary anymore so I decided to take it off their hands...
...and use it as a costume closet! What we had was way too small and this is the perfect height for those little girls to grab what they want. Now they dress up to their heart's content.
Me: Gita, would you rather have a dog or a baby brother?
Gita: A dog.
Me Would you rather have a dog or a baby sister?
Gita: A dog.
Me: Would you rather have a dog or Daddy with a beard?
Gita: Daddy with his beard.
Ireland helped me with an FHE lesson and she did a fantastic job.
This has become Gita's favorite outfit. She slips it in her rotation about once a week and I have to admit, it's very HER!







No comments:
Post a Comment