I just love this girl so much! I don't play favorites, but I can say if I'm working on a DIY project, Ireland is happy to get dirty, hunt down a Phillip's AND a flathead screwdriver. She is also so much fun to take shopping because she is willing to try any style. Ireland often flies under the radar a bit but when she has something to say, even just a casual observation of the world around her, her commentary is both hilarious and deep. She's ready to take on responsibility both with her siblings as well as with her ageing grandparents. I have a feeling that with her work ethic and cheerful disposition, she will go far in this old life!
Per tradition, Ireland had pie since she is a Pi Baby
As for OUR present, we got her all kitted out for her upcoming trip to Harry Potter world with Tim and Whitney. More on that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment