Sunday morning we headed down to Provo to meet up with an old friend at the temple. There's something so special about this temple- I just love it and I hope I get to go inside someday!
We had some really wonderful discussion and then took another pretty drive back up the canyon for dinner. Not far from the Zermatt Resort is a place called Alpenglobe where you get to eat inside an actual globe. The concept was so cool I just had to try it with Sydney.
Of all my girls, Sydney is by far the most private. She goes into her closet to change even if the only person in the room is me. She really enjoys time to herself and I think would have enjoyed being an only child. Having a closed off globe for dinner was kind of a perfect fit for her and she really enjoyed it.
The benches were covered in snuggly blankets and the ceiling was decorated just beautifully.
Sydney and I shared the cheesy bread with marinara dipping sauce. I mean you can't go wrong with that, right?
My favorite salads are: salad niçoise, cobb salad and a wedge salad. This one shot straight to the top of my list of favorite salads it was so insanely tasty. Pear, walnut, blue cheese... oh my gosh it was so delicious!As if Alpenglobe wasn't charming enough, check out what happens when the clock strikes at the Town Hall:
We headed back to The Zermatt and again took advantage of that fantastic pool and hot tub.
I'm so glad we stayed here!
No comments:
Post a Comment