We could enter the waterpark before being checked in so the girls and I headed there and started enjoying all the slides. The line to check in was pretty long and we knew Brent would be there for a while. Turns out the reservation was under my name and on my card so Brent had to find me and I headed to the front desk dripping wet. Once that was accomplished, everyone was finally able to enjoy the park.
There's something about a lazy river I really enjoy. Whether it's the gentle flow of water or being able to meander around the park- I'm not sure but I truly love a good lazy river and we spent a fair amount of time on it!
It was actually pretty rare to have everyone together because Sydney loved the wave pool and Brigitta wanted to do
LOL- this is the very first ride I went on and it was with Ireland. I thought I remembered it well from the Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls and we all call it the Toilet Bowl. Somehow I managed to forget the huge drop right at the beginning and my scream caught in my throat. Ireland and I had a good laugh at that but after that Brent (and his heft which made for a more thrilling ride) took each of the girls in turn while I took a video.
The holiday stress melted away and everyone just had fun.
It was actually pretty rare to have everyone together because Sydney loved the wave pool and Brigitta wanted to do
LOL- this is the very first ride I went on and it was with Ireland. I thought I remembered it well from the Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls and we all call it the Toilet Bowl. Somehow I managed to forget the huge drop right at the beginning and my scream caught in my throat. Ireland and I had a good laugh at that but after that Brent (and his heft which made for a more thrilling ride) took each of the girls in turn while I took a video.
Brent and Liesel:
Brent and Ireland:
Brent and Gita:
Brent and Sydney:
Ireland was my buddy when I became water-logged and just couldn't be on the slides anymore. We retired to the room a little early, ravenous from a day of cleaning, packing, traveling and then playing in the water. Brent ordered pizzas and once they arrived, we devoured slice after slice after slice.
The next day we hit the slides again and headed home just after sunset. In the end, we really needed the break. The change of scene was perfect and even though we were only there for 2 days, it really helped to just get away. It was a great way to cap off 2022!
No comments:
Post a Comment