Monday, May 19, 2008

Liesel Can DANCE!!!

Brent conceded to letting me post this video (sorry it's sideways, I'm still new to this). With a weary sigh he said, "Yeah go ahead. I'm a dad now so I can't get embarrassed anymore."

Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Isn't it funny what you will do now that you have kids. I was laughing so much in that video. I am glad that you decided to share it.

Blair said...

Actually, I think Brent can still get embarrassed... Either that, or I was embarrassed for him :) I'm sure I will be making just as much of a fool of myself in a couple months.

Katrina said...

My first love is the Hawkeye jam bottoms. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah baby! The surprising thing was that Liesel didn't say a word. Nary a peep! She was probably trying to translate the song into english or something, but she definitely didn't complain. Thanks for sharing.

Reggs said...

i like the part where she bobs on the countertop. Brent likes to give his kids the full body work-out, yeeeeahhh!!
So cute!

Joel said...

I swear I saw Brent doing the running man. Not too bad for a white boy! I think music is so important to have in a childs life. It tickles my heart to know Jack can sing multiple bars of AC/DC. Keep rockin!

Lisa said...

YEA! Not only can Liesel dance, but Brent has some SERIOUS moves there! Personally, I appreciate his choice of dance attire. Hawkeye wear is appropriate for ANY activity. Now, Liesel needs a Hawkeye cheerleader outfit! Kudos to you for putting music into her life so early. Remember when Noah would dance in his crib? He still loves "Smooth" by Santana and has it on his ipod!

Lady Bills said...

okay i am just now getting caught up on past posts and i am dying laughing! please let brent know that the next time i see you guys, i expect a full in-person concert of my very own!