Back by popular demand, new photos and video of Liesel:
Starting solids, peaking over Dad's shoulder, sleeping with her bunny, Pooh Bear snowsuit (it's a size 0-3 month and barely fits her anymore!), twins at church (complete coincidence... even their car seat matched), peeking over pillows when she was supposed to be sleeping, Moose Caboose, dandelion fluff (we blow-dried her hair after the bath), "running" to Mom, Gymboree giraffe sweater, apple-picking, eating pureed prunes (turns out you're only supposed to do that if they're constipated. Ooops. We paid for that during 3 days of BAD diapers) watching Dad and Victory Party at My Crib t-shirt photos.
Quick note: It wasn't until we loaded these that I realized how many photos and videos have Liesel in nothing but a diaper... looking like a WIC baby. We really do usually have her in at least a onesy but she tends to be incredibly cute just after a bath or shower.
2 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. I really love #16-her facial expression is so cute plus I think in that picture she looks like Melanie when she was a baby, #21-the hair is FANTASTIC!!! and #51-it is a really cute father daughter photo
So Cute! I love the pooh bear outfits. What I especially like is that general conference is going on in the backgound of one of the videos...now we really know where your attention was and for good reason! She is so cute! Make sure you guys post this famed lobster costume quick! I am so excited to see it. BYW - Andrea took her first legitimate steps last night! Enjoy it; they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment