I work for a non-profit. Or is it not-for-profit? Is there even a difference? Anyhoo, it's a bit more touchy-feely than your average company and we associates get a pretty consistent amount of swag which keeps morale high. They were even honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the region's best places to work. We placed 14 out of 20 in the large business (more than 500 employees) category.
In my 6 years with the company I've received a towel, laundry bag, socks, fleece blanket, color-changing cups, canvass beach bag, Red Sox tickets (I've won 3 times!), mugs, computer bag, backpack, iPod shuffle, fleece jacket, water bottle, t-shirt, travel kit, and then the usual pens, notebooks, portfolios and food, food, food. Seriously, we get A LOT of free food. It's always nice to get a little something now and again although I have to admit I've been excited about some items more than others.
This week was Customer Service Appreciation week at work. I was extremely busy so I didn't have time to pick up my Dunkin Donuts gift card, or have any of the free pizza, or to complete any of the daily puzzles to win the big prize (I think it was an iPod or iPhone or something like that). The final email went out on Friday announcing ice cream was being served along with a give away. I wasn't all that interested in the ice cream since I'm still trying to lose the last of my baby weight. Lucky for me, my cube neighbor is eager for food at pretty much all times so he scouted it out for me and gave me a preview of the day's swag:
No comments:
Post a Comment